Websites come in all shapes and sizes, with varying levels of complexity. This means that the price of each project has to be calculated on an individual basis, based on how you want it to look and what you want it to do. A basic website can be made for as little as £400, but more complex projects can be £1,000+. If you are interested in having Orknet create your website, please tell us a little more about your project by filling out the Get Started form.
Basic Website Components
The following are the essential components to creating, and running, a website.
- Domain Name
- Website Design and Development Time
Factors that Contribute to Website Cost
There are many factors that can have an effect on the final cost of your website. Below are a few examples of some common areas to consider when pricing a new project:
- Is it a brand new website, or redesign of current website?
- Are you supplying graphics and images, or do we have to create them?
- Is the text content for the website being supplied, or do we have to write it?
- Do you want to sell products or services, and require an e-commerce shopping system?
Frequently Asked Questions
- >How much does it cost?
- We tailor our estimates to the requirements of your project. For a basic website, our prices start from as low as £400.
- >How long does it take to make a website?
- It depends on the size, and complexity of the project. Basic websites can be up and running in a couple of weeks, whereas a more complex project may take a couple of months.
- >Do we offer full support?
- We offer full support throughout the creation of your website, and after it has been launched. We deal with technical issues when the site goes live, and handle updates to software.
- >What is our experience?
- >How do we collect payment?
- We accept BACS internet transfer, cheque and card payment options.
- >Who will I work with on the project?
- The core OrkNet web design and development team is made up of Craig Miller and Leigh Kennedy. You can find out more about them on our About page.
- >What platform do you build website on?
- We build all of our websites on the WordPress platform. It offers great flexibility and functionality, and lets you take control of your content.
- >What are our terms and conditions?